Thursday, July 4, 2013
Create Your Blog
Who am I? If there was ever a loaded question that has to be it. But instead of getting all deep and weird into some philosophical or psychological spiral of craziness, I'll just say this. I'm currently an intern for Globaloria, and a senior in Marshall University's game design program. I've also recently started up a game design studio with a handful of my friends here at college. If I only had a few words to describe myself, I'd say I'm a person of high ambitions and an unrivaled sense of humor. As to the whole "How will I use my blog to help others understand my work with Globaloria" question, well that's a bit more straightforward. I'll tell you what I did and how I did it. Bam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the way you wrote this blog. The tone and style helps the reader to get a taste of your personality.
ReplyDelete