Sunday, May 5, 2013

Add Clickable Object


  • What was it like scripting for the first time in Unity?
Scripting in Unity was actually a rather simple and enjoyable experience. Although I have programmed in many languages using many different IDEs, I've never used that much javascript before. I like that it's so close to Actionscript and not a huge leap from the coding in the 2D curriculum to the 3D.

I did run into a few errors when I input my script for the first time. It turns out I accidentally capitalized GameObject when it should have said gameObject, but that was a quick and easy fix. I'm looking forward to doing more with javascript as I progress through the stages of making my game.
  • Other than removing it from the scene what other things could your clickable object do?
My clickable object also turned blue when the player moused over it and turned back to white when the mouse was removed from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment