Build Scene
- What challenges did you face creating your 3d scene?
When building my game scene, I tried to flatten some of the land in order to create a lake at one of the map. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to flatten the heighmap upwards on the y axis, and I could not figure out why it was not working. I ended up looking back at the previous tutorials and figuring it out though.
I also had some problems while trying to create the house. Every time I resized the object, it would also translate it to different position coordinates. I'm not sure as to why this was happening and have yet to figure it out, but it was only a minor annoyance.
- How do you feel about your design now that you built it into a 3d world?
I really like my design, and I think it looks rather nice in 3D. But it will still need a lot of work to become a final build of the world. I definitely need to add some more varied textures and a lot more trees and bits of nature. But overall, I'm proud of the progress I've made.
No comments:
Post a Comment